Yankees, Angels, Eagles, Seahawks, Lollapalooza, Governors Ball, Bonnaroo…the biggest names in entertainment are our customers. We power the tech behind every t-shirt, hotdog and drink sold at these venues, and at a global list of other clients that you just wouldn’t believe. Didn’t think Point of Sale could be sexy? Think again.
We’re looking for truly exceptional QA engineers who are ready to tackle any challenges thrown their way! Imagine Lollapalooza or a hot Yankees game in the middle of summer if you couldn’t buy a beer…unacceptable. The stuff you’ll work on has a very real impact.
You should be able to operate without much direction, but be excited to work closely with a team. We want QA’s who are opinionated about smart ways to test, yet humble enough to listen and take input well. You should want to take ownership of the features you work on…you’re shipping to customers, not just completing story points.
We have an incredible team, with a brilliant culture. Your friends will be jealous when you tell them about your day at work. What are you waiting for? Send us your resume!Responsibilities:
- Work on cutting edge technology & take part in making it better each day
- Use critical thinking skills to come up with creative edge cases
- Test across multiple platforms (web/mobile) and variety of devices (ios/android)
- Collaborate closely with developers, product, help desk & operations
- Contribute to the existing test automation frameworks (web/mobile/API)
- Recognize bug trends in order to help drive QA efforts in the right direction
- Keep management informed of progress, escalating issues when needed
- 3+ years experience in the QA field
- Fantastic communication skills
- Pro-active, self-starter who is able to make effective decisions quickly
- Working knowledge of Python/Ruby & Selenium
- Building and maintaining Mobile & Web Automation frameworks
- Extensive experience with testing APIs (Postman experience a huge plus)
- Clear understanding of web/mobile development processes
- Experience working version control tracking systems such as Bitbucket, Github
- Past experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Strong and comfortable with documenting test cases, test plans, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team
- Understanding of agile SCRUM methodologies
- Previous experience working with Test Rails
- Nice to have: Performance, Load and/or Security Testing experience