Helpdesk Specialist4 Positions Available
This position is responsible for troubleshooting technical issues at the hardware and application levels, classification of problems including detailed problem definition, accurate impact assessment, identification and communication of workarounds for problems and driving issues to resolution.
- Preparation of training materials and client database setup according to the client’s environment.
- Work with clients to define software specifications, hardware needs, and reporting procedures.
- Conduct client online training webinars with management and accounting teams helping to define processes and procedures of the software prior and during installation.
- Provide live online support via phone, email and chat. Due to the nature of the industry these requests can be during the evening.
- Mobile Device management and administration.
- Independently research and analyze technical solutions to problems, provide solution recommendation (i.e. development, maintenance or improvements to systems standards or process) to meet or exceed client needs.
Skills needed include: Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Training and Teaching skills, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, High aptitude in MS Word and Excel, Excellent grammar, Inclined in technology.